Currently available opening:
WHY WORK WITH US?
Ekulo Group of Companies is a wholly indigenous company engaged in the marketing and distribution of wines and spirits, cosmetics, food, and related products.
We are eager to make our Port Harcourt, Lagos, and Onitsha office a veritable hub for our operations in the South-South, West, and East regions of the country and therefore desire to employ an energetic, visionary goal-getter who will motivate other staff towards realizing our vision in the Region.
- REGIONALMANAGER SOUTH EAST
Minimum of B.Sc./HND in a business-related field.
Minimum of 8 years cognate experience in Sales/Marketing of wines and spirits.
Good working knowledge of Onitsha and the South-East region.
Must be between 35 – 45 years of Age
- ACCOUNTANTS/ADMIN- LOGOS: The account receivable officer’s primary responsibility is to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations, process, and monitoring of incoming payments, and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts while providing accounting administrative support
This role requires the individual to keep a precise record of all incoming payments and to make contact with clients to ensure outstanding invoices are paid, all receipts tracked, and regularly checked for any discrepancies in payments received.
Minimum of 2 years experience
Applicant must not be more than 28 years.
- ONTRADE MARKETER: The On-Trade Sales Executive is responsible for achieving the sales objectives in the On-Trade segment by selling company products to outlets in the assigned territory. This involves regular visits to hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes, and other outlets in the On-Trade segment to generate sales, engage and influence stakeholders and ensure the visibility of company brands at outlets. Minimum of 2 – 3 years experience.
- WAREHOUSE OFFICER: The Warehouse and Logistics Supervisor are Responsible for overseeing the smooth operational running of the warehouse, implementing storage procedures and monitoring adherence, managing and documenting Goods receipt and despatch process, driving adherence to safety procedures, and Supervise the warehouse Employees. Minimum of 3 years experience.
- ON- TRADE EXECUTIVE – LOGOS: The On-Trade Sales Executive is responsible for achieving the sales objectives in the On-Trade segment by selling company products to outlets in the assigned territory. This involves regular visits to hotels, restaurants, bars, cafes, and other outlets in the On-Trade segment to generate sales, engage and influence stakeholders and ensure the visibility of company brands at outlets.
- BSc or HND Degree
- Minimum of a good bachelor’s degree in any degree from an accredited University
- 25 – 35 years old
- Minimum of 3 years cognate On-Trade/Modern Trade sales experience
- Experience working with bars, clubs, or pubs, or sales experience combined with a passion for the on-trade industry
- Experience in building great business relationships, combined with the emotional intelligence to know how to adapt in order to get the best out of every interaction.
6. DRIVERS – (LAGOS )
- At least School Certificate (SSCE)
- Minimum of 2 years of driving experience
- Ability to write and communicate
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic cars, buses, and mini trucks
- 30 – 35 years old
Qualified candidates should send an email to email@example.com