Currently available opening:
Why Work with us?
Ekulogroup is the place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a better business and a better world. You will work with brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We are looking for TERRIFIC people to join our team. See a role that you have the skills and experience for?. Then join us and together we will transform the West Africa business and the world.
Graphic Designer —- (Lagos)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conceptualize and design online advertising banners.
- Provide appropriate images and creations for social media content.
- Design all company merchandizing and branding collateral.
- Develop the implementation of signages, sales and marketing materials.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas/concepts for management approval.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for production.
- Proven graphic designing experience Minimum of 2-3 years working experience.
- Applicant must be resident in Lagos and not more than 30- 45 years old
- High level of proficiency in the use of CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Animation and other design and video editing
- Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Able to work under pressure and at short notice
Regional Manager—PortHarcourt (EPH_RM01)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure documentation of employment actions as per employment law and company policy.
- Ensure employees provide excellent customer service and handle complaints with professionalism.
- Determine extent and service quality levels by inspecting facilities.
- Secure long-term client relationships by maintaining effective client relations.
- Seek new business opportunities and coordinate with Director of New Business to secure contracts.
- Review and analyze performance and suggest improvement plans with senior regional Manager.
- Ensure completion of paperwork from each team head and audit controls on time
- Monitor contract services budget and financial performance management.
- Report to Corporate Office, General Manager and CEO on financial performance on time.
- Interview candidates professionally and manage staff levels as per contractual obligations.
- Control effective labour and comply with labour management tools, systems, policies and procedures.
- Develop project work plan and staffing and recruit or assign regional project personnel.
- Manage working knowledge of customer needs and contract requirements, resources required and deliverable.
- Ensure mapping of site resources and activities and manage as per timeline and budget constraints.
- Applicants must live in PH
- Experienced marketing and sales person
- Applicants must not be more than 45 years of age.
- Proficient in the use of MS office tools.
Qualified candidates should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org