Currently available opening:
Head of Sales
We are looking for a high performing Retail Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. He/She will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential and crafting sales plan and justifying those plans to upper management.
Job Title: Retail Sales Manager
Qualification & Experience:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sales, business administration or any related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a sales representative or manager
- Proven ability to drive sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook,
- Punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature, credible, perceptive and articulate.
- Achieve growth and sales target by successfully managing the retail sales team and key accounts officers
- Achieve the sales target and increase revenue for our premium sales outlet while improving its visibility
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the customer base and increases our retail accounts.
- Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in retail accounts
- Stay up to date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
All CVs should be directed to: email@example.com within 2weeks from the date of this advert.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted